The perfect pre and post-workout meal 😉
Makes one large, single-serving pancake
** If you’re in a rush as we usually are, you can substitute the first 3 ingredients for 1/3 cup of your favorite pancake mix. Bisquick Heart Smart works great! Pamela’s is a great gluten free pancake mix.
1/3 cup of your favorite pancake mix
1 scoop Muscle Milk or Muscle Milk Light (Good Flavors: Brownie Batter, Cake Batter, Cinnamon Bun, Vanilla Creme, Dark Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut Butter)
1/2 cup water – each flour/mix absorbs fluid different, so add until pancake batter is the correct consistency – thick, but mixable
Any pancake fillings you like: cut up banana, chocolate chips, nuts, cocoa powder, cinnamon, coconut… the possibilities are endless!
1) Heat greased skillet on medium heat
2) Combine all ingredients until batter is smooth
3) Pour into heated skillet
4) Once bubbles form and golden brown underneath, flip pancake
5) Cook on other side until golden brown.
6) Serve with butter, margerine, or top with crumbled chocolate.
I will try this. I’m an amateur marathoner, 65 years old, 159 pounds, from brazil. How many cytocakes may I eat before 10 miles work-out?